- Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Astronomy & Space Science
- Sound Engineer
- Culinary & Food Sciences
- Travel & Tourism
1. Actuarial Science
“Actuarial Science is a branch of science that deals with the use of mathematics and statistical methods combined with economics and financial knowledge to asses risk in finance, insurance, and other industries.”
Getting more popularity amongst Mathematics lovers. If you are looking to do something different and and have the dedication and commitment to work hard, the actuarial science is the course for you. The rewards and remuneration offered for an actuarial analyst is unheard off with great demands from outside the country especially in Europe.
- Courses in Actuarial Sciences are offered in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Companies hiring in Actuarial Sciences : Aviva, Max Life, SBI, IDBI, HDFC, Bajaj, Birla, etc.
2. Digital Marketing
With the recent trend in Startups growing rapidly, and every small business moving away from traditional Marketing methods and investing more money and efforts in the digital real estate ( Websites), the need for a Digital Marketing professional has grown multi-fold. A work of Digital Marketing professional includes website design & Creation, Social Media Marketing Campaigns, Search Engine Optimisation, etc
- Courses in Digital Marketing : Online Courses like Linkedin Learning, Digital Vidya, Udemy, etc
- Companies hiring in Digital Marketing : Freelance Consultant, Full-time employees in most Startups and Marketing Team in Corporates.
With the increased stress levels in people with unhealthy lifestyle, more people are turning towards Yoga & Meditatiion. Which is expecte to be aregularixed courses that will be trending In the near future. There are various universities offering bachelors course in Yoga in India and many foreign students enroll for these courses.
- Courses in Yoga : S-Vyasa deemed university, Morjaji Desai National university of Yoga, Yoga institute of Santcruz
- Companies hiring in Yoga : Self-employed jobs in Yoga Therapy, Yoga Instructor, Corporate counsellor for Yoga.
4. Astronomy & Space Science
Most of us who has looked up in the sky and wondered what could be there beyond what I see orfascinated about the Star-Wars series, it is possible to know answers for such questions. It is an extremely niche industry, but heavily funded industry by governments across the world. The industry is picking up pretty well by recent movies like interstellar, Martian, Gravity, etc that has inspired many young minds to take up a career in this field.
- Courses in Astronomy : Indian institute of Astrophysics, Kent University, University of Toronto
- Companies hiring in Astronomy: ISRO, DRDO, Nasa, Space X
Key Words for this article: Careers after +2, Careers after 12th, Best Astrophysics courses in India, Renewable energy Courses in India.
5. Sustainability & Environment
With the much needed attention towards climate change being received recently from various governments across the world, Sustainability industry has flourished quite a bit. Sustainability is a vast topic including areas like ( Renewable Energy – Wind, Solar, Hydro, Fuel Cells, Bio-power, Tidal Energy, OTEC, etc; Automobiles – Electric Vehicles, Construction- Green Buildings, Energy Efficiencies and Environmental Sciences). If you are interested in Physics, Engineering and Analyst profiles, this is the job for you. I had worked in this industry and the learning is awesome. (in my top 3)
- Courses in Sustainability : University of Southampton, TERI, VIT, Anna University, IIT Bombay
- Companies hiring in Sustainability : Vestas, Gamesa-Siemens, GE, Envision, etc.
Keywords for this article: Careers in digital Marketing, Courses in Digital Marketing, Wind Power company in India
6. Culinary & Food Sciences
Everyone loves food and it is our basic necessity and people are exploring and inventing new taste buds each day. I always wondered why a Degree in Cooking has not got received as much importance as it deserved, Cooking being arueably the oldest profession in the history of mankind. This is one of my top 3 picks for a career.
- Courses in Culinary : Indian institute of Astrophysics, Kent University, University of Toronto, Johnson and Wales University, Institute of Hotel Management, Pusa, Culinary Academy of India,
- Companies hiring in Culinary & Food Sciences: Mariotts, Taj, and All the Big Hotel industry, A personal Chef for celebrities.
Key Words for this article: Careers after +2, Careers after 12th, Best Astrophysics courses in India, Renewable energy Courses in India. Celebrity Chefs in India.
7. Travel & Tourism
If you are adventorous and love explore the world, Why don’t you make it a career option? Nowadays with the help of travel Blogs, Instagram and facebook people are making enough money for a luxury living. Know the nuances of traveling and Tourism and one day you may own an invite only Island resort (This is one of my dream). (in my top 3)
- Courses in Travel & Tourism: Brigham Young University Hawaii , Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, Griffith University, Indian institute of Travel and Management,
- Companies hiring in Travel & Tourism: All Star Hotels, Travel and Tourism Companies like Expedia, Thomas cook, Trivago, etc
8. Airline Pilot
Along with the growth of Travel and tourism and Governments push towards last mile connectivity the number of people traveling has increased at a tremendous pace. And there is sudden surge for Airline Pilots for Domstic flights, Air-force and also perosnal Jets.
- Courses in Pilot Study: Govt. Aviation Training institute, Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics
- Companies hiring in Pilot Study: Jet Airways, British Airways, Air India, etc
9. Sound Engineer
A Sound engineer would work with technical aspects of producing music & Sound by capturing, mixing, modification, recreation using instruments and electronic devices.
- Courses in Sound Enginering: University of Hartford, Seamedu School of Pro Expressionism, University of Greenwich
- Companies hiring in Sound Enginering: Film Industry, Music Industry
10. Data Sciences
Big is a new trend in collecting, understanding, assessing and improvising Traditional technologies. Data Scientist is used to improve performance of a wind turbine, Forecast Weather conditions, Creating models for improving business efficiencies,etc. With so much of Data, you could do anything and everything wit it. The field offers exceptional employability.
- Courses in Data Sciences: Online courses and class room courses in Mumbai
- Companies hiring in Data Sciences: All Manufacturing companies cross industry