Most frequent questions and answers
The first Phase for the JEE admission for major coaching institutes like Allen, Resonance, Vibrant, Career Point, Nucleus and Motion begins in the first week of April every year.
Since the admission season in Kota starts in the first week of April, Ideally You should visit Kota in th first week of February to first week of March. It will be difficult get a good Hostel Close to coaching if you delay. You might have to compromise on your year long stay. Read more on our Blog section regarding the Hostel Prices near various Coaching check our Blog Section.
- A security deposit of INR 15,000* (Refundable) will be charged on the day of move-in along with the room rent for the month.
- Students are bound to stay for a period of not less than 10 months from the date of move-in. Incase the student decides to move out before the contract period of 10 months. The security deposit shall not be refunded.
- An Annual maintenance charge of 2000 will be deducted from the security deposit when the student vacates the hostel.
- Rent to be deposited between 1st and 5th of every month.Delay beyond 5th will attract a penalty at the rate of INR 100 per day.
- Early booking charges includes a INR 5000 Non-refundable amount if booking is cancelled by the Student
- Students should inform the Hostel Management in Advance if parents or family members are visiting so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- The Hostel Management will provide additional Mattress inside the same room free of cost for 3 days. Additional days will attract a nominal charge of INR 400 / person including meals.
Hostel Timings, Rules and Guidelines will be displayed in the reception area / Social room of each of the Hostel.
- The Hostel Manager will be your first point of contact with regard to day-to-day issues.
- Hostel Manager will instruct the caretakers regarding issues resolutions and students are not allowed to interact with the care takers directly
- In case the issues are not resolved, the students can reach out the Facilities Manager whose number will be available on the Notice Board in the reception area.