The article will highlight the list of things students should carry from home while coming to Kota for preparing for NEET and JEE exams. The list contains all the essential items.
What should I pack for kota for my JEE and NEET Preparation?
These are List of things you need to pack for Kota
- Books and Stationary
- Household things
- Motivation and Hobby related
- read more to know specifics
- 10th / 12th School Documents complete set ( Mark sheets copy, Transfer Certificate, conduct certificate, etc)
- Personal I’d like Aadhar Card and Pan card (if applicable) in case of opening a bank Account
- All your certificates from competition that will help you in getting scholarships
Books & Stationary
- All the books required for coaching will be provided by the coaching institute it is ideally preferred for you to follow these study materials only.
- Buy basic pens, Registers (3nos), stick notes, highlighted, etc from your home town. As the stationary shops sometimes will charge you high during admission season
- Additional Blankets (kambal). It gets extremely cold in Kota
- Bath Towel, soaps tray, soap, hand sanitizer, Dental kit
- Any homemade food that you like. (Pickle, sweets, savouries)
- Daily use T-shirts and pants as the summer gets very sweaty and you need to change clothes often. Even get extra inner wears
Most importantly come with an open mind to learn and follow your dream.
Motivation and Hobby
- Family Photo / Idol / Role model or motivational Quote
- MP3 player / Story Books / Your paint brush etc
- Something that is very personal to you
Do’s and Dont’s
Abilash Geetha Balan | Author – En route Kota
Part Information Source www.eduteen.in