The following tips can help you stay focused and perform better during this Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Self Quarantine: Makes sure you do both physical and Social Media Quarantine. just focus on your studies and avoid any external interactions. This can create a lot of anxiety issues and thereby effect your studies. In case if things are getting serious your family members shall let you know what to do.
- Mental Peace: To stay focused amongst this situation, you need to practice a bit of body scan meditation and breathing exercise. you can find some guided videos regarding this on youtube practice at-least 10 mins daily.
- Improve Your Immunity : Have healthy foods like orange, pineapple, papaya, tomatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, garlic, Ginger, Lemon, etc. Drink at-least 2.5-3litres of water daily.
- Making the first right decision : Talk to IIT / NIT Alumnus, family, friends, read blogs and videos and see what are the various degree of Engineering available in IITs and NITs and then do a bit of research about what these courses and syllabus are like. This will help you realise if you really want to JEE or Not.
- Aim for a college : Once you know which stream of engineering you like to choose, then ask around people to see which is the best College (IIT/NIT) for that particular degree that you are looking for. Short list 3 colleges.
- Plan your Selection : Now you know which college you want to join based on your top 3 preferences. Then see what is the cut-off needed for that college in JEE Mains & Advance. Talk to a few of the students there and try and understand how did they prepare for their JEE.
- Solve Last 10 years Papers : Since for most of you guys the syllabus is complete, please use this time to solve the last 10 years question papers and other coaching material wise. try to solve these questions twice, so that you can save a lot of time if this question repeats in your final exam, leaving a lot of time for you for attempting difficult questions.